Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Really, Markuze?

My friend just died, and Dennis Markuze, a.k.a. David Mabus, a.k.a. Makes the Phrase "Has No Life" seem woefully inadequate, is still spamming my blog with his violent hateful brainspooge. He always comments on the most recent post, regardless of what that is... whether it's a rant against religion, or a heartfelt mourning for a deceased friend, Dennis Fucking Markuze doesn't give a shit. Why would he care? He apparently feels nothing. It's an insult to even call him a human being.

So fucking go to it, Dennis. This will be the "most recent post" for a little while, and I'll leave the comments on. Go ahead and toss violent death threats at someone in mourning, with the same nonchalance you always do. Show everyone in the world that you are the most despicable human being on teh interwubz.

5 comments:

  1. you drove us here




    the end of atheism - only the blind and deaf can deny it...


    an example and warning of the fate of those who try to divide people....

    randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1176-serves-em-right.html


    At least we're on the same page...

    Serves Em Right, eh, Randi....


    skepticalcommunity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29968&p=567498#p567498

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is a god, and if this god is caring or loving or decent at all, then this god is certainly no friend of DM. He did the same shit to me when my grandfather died.

    I had trouble with Dennis Markuze/David Mabus - DM - on my blog for a while. Then I took the advice of fellow blogger Mike D (the A-Unicornist) and switched my blog over to Disqus. DM is no longer a problem. Lots of bloggers use it. Now that I am as well, I recommend it.

    That said, I am sorry for your loss. Stay strong, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't read you shit, sorry...


    OMENS OF DEATH:

    digitaljournal.com/article/302169

    allvoices.com/contributed-news/7776949-5000-black-birds-fell-from-sky-due-to-flu


    starseedshaman.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/redwing.jpg

    the end of atheism - only the blind and deaf can deny it...


    an example and warning of the fate of those who try to divide people....

    randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1176-serves-em-right.html


    At least we're on the same page...

    Serves Em Right, eh, Randi....


    skepticalcommunity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29968&p=567498#p567498

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis, I know this never works, but I feel compelled to say it anyway: seek help. You're not well, and no, I'm not saying that because I'm an atheist and you're religious. Lots of religious people are mentally healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Captain Mike, recent research suggests that most psychotic individuals are religious. People with the most serious mental illnesses (those most likely prone to violence and disabled by their mental illness) are significantly more likely to be religious--and to hold vividly otherworldly views of their religion. Indeed, a recent paper by Ellison and Bradshaw in JSSR, links this to genetic factors. "Do Genetic Factors Influence Religious Life? Findings from a Behavior Genetic Analysis of Twin Siblings"
    Matt Bradshaw and Christopher G. Ellison

    Sorry to hear about your friend, Jay. I've been thinking about you! I even took a picture of myself....

    ReplyDelete