Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ORLY?

Oh. My. God.



Warning: If you are at work and will get funny looks if you laugh out loud, don't play this video.

I would take this bird more seriously than Orly Taitz.
I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that. I admit that I am sometimes frustrated by journalists not giving guests a chance to speak or to make a nuanced explanation, but this was insane. They kept giving her more time, and she kept rambling on about anything except the question that was asked, in that absurd high-pitched voice of hers.

Speaking of the voice, I'm trying really hard to restrain myself from further ad hominem attacks, but man, they would be so easy. Her bad makeup, her bewildering hair, the way she kept saying, "Okay, okay" when she tried to think of what to say... I mean, you shouldn't judge people by such superficial things, but I do think the fact that she went on national TV looking like that probably does say something about her level of sanity...

My favorite part is the folks in the studio laughing in the background. But how could you not laugh?

4 comments:

  1. When Ann Coulter calls you a crank for your anti-Obama leanings, it's time to pack up and go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole birther movement is an obvious ploy to avert focus from the real issue: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootise pop? This question has been asked enough... I think it's time to demand some asnwers

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... You've got a good point. What is that shifty owl trying to hide anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad someone caught the owl reference that I had no idea I was making... wow, my subconscious is awesome. I didn't even think about why such an odd question popped into my mind.

    ReplyDelete